duminică, 18 septembrie 2011

Jeffrey Campbell




Shoes for confident women! That's what Jeffrey Campbell incorporates.Not just everyone enjoys these amazing shoes.Trust me, I've seen a lot who don't! But I love them! I guess maybe this autumn I'll be able to get a pair of my own.And who hasn't, should get a pair too! I just love LITA! Amazing design and really comfortable heel! I have some sandals with thick heels and they're great!As in..comfortable great 'cause that's what we're talking about! And design great no doubt 'cause I wouldn't buy them in the first place!But I totally did, just like I'm in for Jeffrey Campbell's Lita!

I must also say that lately I've become obsessed with the brown color... ok not actually "lately" because I'm into the color for some time..if you understand what I'm talking about!:D

Well anyway since I own a fashion blog and haven't posted anything about J.C. yet, I thought I'd would be about time...

These shoes totally deserve an extra post dedicated just to them! They're a fashionista's favourite!And even if they weren't I'd totally write about them anyway!It's hard not to fall in love with them,right? :)



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu